For groups who want a really special day out, what better than having an Olympic sized outdoor pool overlooking the beach and a great selection of water sports on hand to try out
– including sailing, wake boarding, banana rides, windsurfing, paddle boards, super large paddle boards and sea kayaks. On top of that we provide nets for you to play volleyball and football on the beach too, sun loungers to chill out on the beach in, and a stunning clubhouse to change and shower in too!
Teams can be as big or as small as you like, but we suggest that teams of 5 to 10 are best. Each team will be delivered their own iPad with the treasure hunt ready to go - and then they're off. It's really simple to get the hang of, and with the advantage of the GPS and map that features in the game, you can't really get lost.
Our staff are on hand to organise all the activities with your people, so that you get the most out of the day, and if you want we can also organise a BBQ lunch or special dinner in the same place. We could even organise a pool party with live music and DJs
Groups of 50 to 300 can easily be accommodated, with at least one monitor available for every 10 people in your group. This high ratio of staff to guests allows us to give everyone a chance to try out the activity they’re interested in
We also provide safety boats around the water based activities, and a lifeguard at the pool – so you know you’re in the best of hands. For this reason the minimum group for this activity is 50 people
Water and soft drinks are available free of charge throughout the activities. We’ll provide a selection of drinks in ice coolers with plastic cups, both by the beach and by the pool
Add some team spirit?
This activity can easily be joined with our team building on the beach activity, or our raft making and racing activity. We would charge for an extra hour if you want to incorporate these team challenges into the day
Price per person: Please contact us for a quote
- The price quoted is for 3 hours of activities and use of the clubhouse facilities.
- Extra hours of activities would be chargeable at 20 euro per person per hour
- The location is Ocata beach, just 18km from the centre of Barcelona. Transport time from Barcelona to the club is about 25 to 30 minutes. Transport costs are not included in the price
- Minimum group size: 50 people
- Beach towels available at a cost of 8 euro per person